We Represent Licensed Professionals
We appear before various licensing and disciplinary boards:
• North Carolina State Bar and Disciplinary Hearing Commission
• North Carolina Medical Board
• North Carolina Real Estate Commission
• North Carolina Psychology Board
• North Carolina Board of CPA Examiners
• North Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
• North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors
• North Carolina Board of Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors
• North Carolina Board of Nursing
• North Carolina Board of Law Examiners
What to do (and not do) when you become the subject of a professional licensing or disciplinary investigation:
1. Do not panic.
2. Do not ignore it.
3. Do not hide or destroy evidence.
4. Do not lie to investigators: the coverup is almost always worse than the crime.
5. Do not attack – physically or in print – the client, patient, or complainant who filed the complaint.
6. Do not attack – physically or in print – the board.
7. Be cooperative.
8. Discern the difference between the allegations that are worth contesting and the ones for which you should just apologize and show
9. Find out what your rights are under the rules, regulations, and statutes of your licensing board.
10. Retain counsel to protect your rights, help you comply with your board’s regulations, and represent you before the board.
Get In Touch
Feel free to reach out to me over email, phone, this website, or text if you have an issue with a licensing board or administrative agency. I never charge anyone a dime to have an initial phone call and figure out if they would benefit from my help. And I’ll be candid with you about whether or not you need a lawyer: I’ve told countless prospective clients that they shouldn’t pay me anything because they don’t need my help. My mobile number is 919-801-6208, and my email is email@example.com. Reach out anytime.